Experienced General Corporate Lawyers in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey
At Taylor Colicchio, we pride ourselves on maintaining excellent relationships with clients by providing a combination of comprehensive legal guidance and personal attention in the area of General Corporate law.
General Corporate -
- We serve as general outside counsel to well-established public and private companies, representing and advising them on employee compensation, hiring, terminations, consulting agreements, leases and acquisitions, commercial financing, compliance and more.
- We represent and advise start-up and developing companies in negotiating and resolving legal and business issues.
- Our commercial and litigation experience allows our general corporate clients to fulfill both needs with one source.
Mergers & Acquisitions -
- Our attorneys represent both publicly- and privately-held purchasers and sellers in asset purchases, stock purchases, mergers, corporate restructurings, leveraged buyouts, and tender offers.
- We advise clients on structuring these transactions, negotiating terms of purchase or sale, and drafting acquisition agreements.
- We advise clients on matters of securities law in acquisitions involving the issuance of securities, tender offers, and going private transactions; environmental law aspects of the transaction; and regulatory approvals.
Securities Law -
- Our practice covers all aspects of federal and state securities law, representing issuers, venture capitalists, investors, investment banks and underwriters in public debt and equity financings.
- We have structured numerous offerings outside the U.S., such as Eurobond financings.
- We structure specialized financing vehicles such as investment partnerships, investment funds, asset-backed financings and securitization programs.
Environmental Compliance and Litigation -
- We advise insurance carriers, re-insurers, lenders and property owners, regarding the impact of state and federal environmental laws and regulations.
- The firm has worked closely with environmental consultants concerning the remediation of hazardous waste contamination on various industrial properties.
- We have been at the forefront of the recently enacted New Jersey Voluntary Cleanup program providing advice and counsel regarding voluntary cleanups of both industrial sites and multi-dwelling properties.
- The firm advises insurers on coverage issues involving environmental claims, and represents clients in the waste management industry.
- The firm actively litigates environmental claims and toxic tort actions.
Business Succession and Estate Planning -
- We are involved with every stage of the estate planning process including gift and generation-skipping transfers, charitable giving and lifetime income splitting among family members.
- The firm handles all estate and gift tax aspects of succession planning for clients with family businesses.
- We handle all aspects of estate administration for decedents, including post mortem estate planning and preparation of federal and state estate and inheritance tax returns.
Please contact our New Jersey or New York offices to arrange a consultation, and learn how we can assist you with your legal matters.
Taylor Colicchio LLP
Attorneys At Law
502 Carnegie Center, Suite 103
Princeton, NJ 08540
Taylor Colicchio LLP
Attorneys At Law
425 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10016
Please contact our New Jersey or New York offices to arrange a consultation, and learn how can assist you with your legal matters.Taylor Colicchio LLP, provides legal services and representation in business and commercial law, general corporate law, litigation and appeals for clients in the cities of Princeton, Newark, Jersey City, Toms River, Trenton, Camden, New Brunswick, Atlantic City, Freehold, Mount Holly, Somerville, Morristown, Paterson, Hackensack, and Elizabeth in New Jersey; Philadelphia, Allentown, Scranton, Levittown, Harrisburg and Doylestown in Pennsylvania (PA); New York City, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Albany and Buffalo in New York; Mercer County, Burlington County, Camden County, Ocean County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, Passaic County, Bergen County, Union County, Hudson County and Essex County in New Jersey; Bucks County, Philadelphia County, Montgomery County and Delaware County in Pennsylvania.