Michael J. Robinson IV
Princeton, New Jersey
MICHAEL J. ROBINSON IV is an associate who works with the Commercial Real Estate Finance, Litigation and Appeals, Commercial Law, and Hospitality Practice Groups for the Firm. Born in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania on September 30, 1985, he is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Preparatory School (2004), Trinity College (2008) and Villanova Law School (2012). Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Robinson worked extensively in the construction industry, serving as a laborer, estimator, and assistant to project managers. He served as a discovery law clerk at the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office prior to attending law school. While attending law school, he clerked for the Honorable L. Felipe Restrepo, now a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, while Judge Restrepo was a magistrate judge in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and represented indigent clients in the Philadelphia area as a certified legal intern at the Villanova Civil Justice Clinic.
Areas of Professional Concentration Include: Business counseling and litigation; commercial and multi-family real estate; commercial litigation; probate & estate administration; real estate law; contract, employment and environmental litigation.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 2012
- Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut, 2008 Honors: Senior Male Scholar Athlete Award, 2008; Football Scholar Athlete Award 2007, 2008; Finalist, NCAA Post Graduate Scholarship; Named to 2007 Aztec Bowl (NCAA Division III All-Star Team); D3Football.com All-American Second Team
- St. Joseph’s Preparatory School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 2004
- September 30, 1985